Thursday, November 16, 2006

CCCX Announces 2007 DH Series

As a companion to the previous 2007 CCCX XC series schedule, the Central Coast CycloCross people have also announced their 2007 downhill (DH) season (and they haven't even finished this season yet!). Still rounding out it's first season, the CCCX DH has quickly emerged as the most popular NorCal MTB gravity series. Here are the new dates:
  • Race #1 : Sunday March 11, 2007
  • Race #2 : Sunday April 1, 2007
  • Race #3 : Sunday April 28, 2007
  • Race #4 : Sunday June 24, 2007
  • Race #5 : Sunday July 1, 2007
Awesome. I thought we were going to end up with a real lull in the gravity schedule next year, but with this, the Reno Super D series and the CHDH series, I think next year is going to be a huge gravity season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken P.

thanks for posting our CCCX schedule! DH and XC

I had a few questions for you? Can you please e mail me and give me a contact way for you, e mail or phone #.

Thanks

and Thanks again for posting our schedules for 2007.

Keith D.

/k said...

I sent you an email at your yahoo! account. /k