Next year's Pro Cross Country dates are up:
USA Cycling announced today the 2011 edition of the USA Cycling Pro Mountain Bike Cross Country Tour (Pro XCT). With seven total events in 2011, the Pro XCT calendar will provide world-class athletes with a national stage on which to accumulate UCI ranking points and top prize purses.
“The 2011 Pro XCT will expand slightly over the 2010 version, offering one of the best calendars of quality UCI mountain bike races we’ve had in many years,” stated USA Cycling CEO Steve Johnson. “We are committed to our long-stated goals of providing athletes with consistent top-level competition opportunities, increasing exposure for mountain biking domestically, and maximizing U.S. start spots at the sport’s highest stages; and the Pro XCT national calendar provides a sustainable platform to help accomplish these goals.”
2011 USA Cycling Pro Cross Country Mountain Bike Tour
- March 12: US Cup Triple Crown Bonelli Park (San Dimas, Ca)
- March 26: US Cup Triple Crown Fontana City National (Fontana, CA)
- April 16: Sea Otter Classic (Monterey, CA)
- April 30: Mellow Johnny’s Classic (Dripping Springs, TX)
- June 18: Sand Creek Intl. (Colorado Springs, CO)
- June 25: Subaru Cup (Mt. Morris, WI)
- July 24: Missoula, Montana XC (Missoula, MT)
Read the whole article at USA Cycling.