The good folks at Global Biorhythm has released the preliminary schedule for next year. It looks like most of the events have moved more towards the summertime, with Coolest 24 slipping into June and the Tahoe Sierra 100 coming up to August:
The 2011 race calendar is open for changes due to permits and regulations within National Forests and Private and State run organization.
- May 21st, 2011: Boggs MTB Mountain Bash, Cobb, CA (Three lap, two lap and one lap courses in Single Track Heaven)
- June 11/12th, 2011: HP Coolest 24 & 8 Hour Race Against Cancer, Royal Gorge Ski Resort, Soda Springs, CA
- July 16/17th, 2011: Boggs 24 & 8 hour Race, Cobb, CA (Single Track Heaven)
- August 13th, 2011: Tahoe Sierra 100, Royal Gorge, Soda Springs, CA (New Course)
- Sept 3rd/4th/5th, 2011: Copper Creek MTB Mountain Festival, Greenville, CA (Big Family Event)
- Sept 24th, 2011: Sugar Pine 50 & and 8hr MTB Endurance Race. Foresthill, CA (Single Track Hades)
Via Global Biorhythm Events website.