This year's 24 Hours of Gold is schedule for November 13th & 14th near Oroville, CA:
The Lake Oroville 24-HOURS of GOLD - The mother lode of 24-hour mountain bike racing.
- We offer exquisite trails surrounding a state-of-the-art campground.
- The 7.5 mile singletrack course twists and turns, climbs and drops through oaks and chaparral.
- Entry fee includes camping both Friday and Saturday nights.
- Race time is 10:00AM Saturday to 10:00AM Sunday
- Registration is allowed up to the day of the event, Nov. 13, provided we do not fill up before then.
- Some same day registration will be allowed depending on pre-registered numbers.
- Each rider is asked to display a red light rearward after dark.
- Course map posted.
The organizers have also added an 8 hour race. Full details available at Lake Oroville 24-HOURS of GOLD website.