Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MTB GPS Computers

As anyone who reads this blog regularly knows, I use a Garmin Edge 305HR GPS Monitor and Motionbased.com to record my training rides and races. In six short months, it has completely changed how I look at my riding. Being able to breakdown every ride by elevation, distance and heartrate has allowed me to identify my weakpoints and focus my training. And until now, I hadn't seen any competition to it on the market. However, there is a post today on SickLines.com about the MotionLingo ADEO GPS. Although it appears to lack a display and heartrate monitor, it does seem to do most of the other Edge functions. And it is only USD$149.

If someone has one, please forward a review. Otherwise, I will wait for the folks at SickLines.com to finish their testing.

No comments: