SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING 2010 EVENT!!!!!Via Downieville Classic website.
2010 Cross Country and All-Mountain entries will be available on Active.com, starting April 1st at 8:00pm
So, here’s how things are going to work for All-Mountain.
1. Starting in 2011, you must “qualify” for the All-Mountain to be eligible for an entry.
2. For the 2010 All-Mountain, we’re qualifying top finishers from the following 2009 Downieville Classic races: the top 2 finishers in each category from Saturday’s combined XC and All-Mountain classes; the top 2 finishers in each category from Sunday’s Downieville Downhill race; and the top 2 finishers in each category from the All-Mountain overall. (In some cases the same person qualifies multiple times. These riders will only receive 1 All-Mountain entry).
3. There will no longer be All-Mountain categories for Sport or One Speed. Sport and One Speed riders that qualified by making the podium in 2009 will need to bump to an appropriate Expert category for 2010. See the All-Mountain page on this web site for a detailed 2010 category breakdown.
4. The remaining 2010 All-Mountain entries will be available on Active.com, starting April 1st at 8:00pm.
5. The 2010 Cross Country race will be a qualifier for the 2011 All-Mountain. There will be other “qualifying” events, which are to be determined by race promotor.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Here is the list of riders that are qualified for the 2010 Downieville Classic All-Mountain World Championships. Congratulations! If your name is on this list, please contact Heather Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your All-Mountain entry for 2010. Once you have made contact and have verified that you indeed want to compete, you will receive a Passcode. This Passcode will allow you to register and pay through the Active.com site. Passcodes will be given out after April 1st, 2010.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
2010 Downieville Classic Registration - Take 3
Okay, it looks like we have a date for the third try on registering for this year's Downieville Classic: