Well as many of you have suspected we are going to postpone the duathlon and mountain bike race (Dirty Gears #2) scheduled this weekend at Santa Teresa. We went out and ran the courses yesterday and even if the rangers decided to let us ride (only if there was no rain all week), I believe it’s too wet. We would cause too much damage and we do not want to burn bridges with the rangers. The wetness will turn sticky making it nearly impossible in sections.Via South Valley Endurance.
Hopefully you have noticed on your email receipts and the event page we have had a backup date scheduled for the last 6 weeks. The new date will be Sunday 5-23-10.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Dirty Gears XC #2 Postponed
More bad news for this weekend's racing:
Posted at 11:08 PM