Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Race for Tara Update

taraflyer2af1.jpgJust an update on the Tara Llanes benefit race ("Race for Tara") that the folks at Sand Hill are holding on November 17th, 2007.

Tara's blog over on myspace has a few details:
I hope some of you can make it. I wish I could. I had heard of Sandhill Ranch before I got hurt and had always wanted to race their slalom course. It looks sweet! The race is going to be held of NOVEMBER 17th so mark it on your calendars. They will not only put on a fun race, but they also have a ton of product from my sponsors Fox Shox, Michelin, and Smith to give away.
You can follow Tara's rehab process on her blog.

The race now has it's own website, where you can learn about all the logistics as well as seeing the some of the raffle items (Santa Cruz bike). Race pre-registration is being handled by bikereg. Registration costs $35 and USA Cycling has waived all permit / insurance fees. Sand Hill will not charge for parking that day.

Sand Hill is located in Brentwood, California just south of Antioch in the East Bay Area. Here's a map:

View Larger Map

No comments: