Nema 2010 Contingency ProgramVia Decline Magazine.
Nema Clothing is offering all racers, regardless of category or age, the opportunity to get paid for wearing Nema clothing if they finish in the top three. You just have to follow a few simple rules…
The contingency payout ranges from $5 - $150 depending on class and finish.
- New riders must register in advance by sending your NAME, ADRESS, RACING CATEGORY to firstname.lastname@example.org (only pre-registered riders qualify)
- You will receive Nema stickers which you must place on your bike, and helmet.
- Minimum of 5 riders in your class to qualify for payout.
- Only official results from promoter will qualify.
- Rider MUST list NEMA as a sponsor on entry form. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST rider must be wearing at least 2 out of the following 3 products: JERSEY, SHORTS/PANTS, GLOVES
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Nema 2010 Contingency Program
For those of you looking to get sponsored:
Posted at 11:27 AM