Friday, April 07, 2006

RACE REPORT: Sea Otter 06 (Day 2 Roundup)

So the sunshine just couldn't last forever. It is now monsoon-ing (complete with thunder), but we did get a lot of the day in before the clouds opened up. This is not going to bode well for any of the courses, as many of them have standing water and major goop. I think tomorrow will really determine how bad the XC will be -- if it rains again, it will be ugly.

I got a chance to see the DH course. It's a lot less steep than I anticipated, there are some pedal parts and it's slick. Some place just don't have any traction. I heard a lot of people saying they would/would like to ride their trailbikes for this course.

Here are some other people's roundups of the day:
I'm bagging it for tonight, more updates tomorrow.

No comments: