Downhill Series (DH)Over 20 divisions for men, women and juniors, beginner through open class. Top three in each division receive awards. Cash prize to men’s and women’s open classes and Northstar Resort mountain bike tickets will be raffled off at each event! Raffle and awards are scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. on the Verizon Wireless Music Stage at the Skating Rink.
- Sunday, June 21 (All classes: upper to middle Karpiel. Expert / Pro: lower Dogbone (slabs), to bottom of Karpiel (vietnam), to stadium jump finish. Sport / Beginner: lower Phodogg, to stadium jump finish.)
- Sunday, July 26 (All classes: Gypsy)
- Sunday, August 9 (Expert / Pro: Dogbone, top to bottom, to stadium jump finish. Sport / Beginner: upper Karpiel, to Speed Control, to Phodogg, to staduim jump finish.)
- Sunday, September 20 (All classes: Boondocks, top to bottom.)
- Sunday, October 4 (3rd Annual Live Wire Classic)
Super D Series (NEW)Super D is best described as a downhill cross country race.
- Saturday, July 25
- Saturday, August 8
- Saturday, September 19
Cross-Country Bike Races (XC)Try your luck in this fun, recreational mountain bike race for all ages and abilities. Courses are suitable for beginners through experts. Awards are given out at the conclusion of the series based on cumulative points. A generous raffle is held each week. Helmets are required.
- Thursday, July 2
- Thursday, July 9
- Thursday, July 16
- Thursday, July 23
- Thursday, July 30
- Thursday, August 6
- Thursday, August 13