- HILLCLIMB (Thursday 6/29 @ 5pm): "It's free! It's tough! It's all about bragging rights. It's a 1-mile lung-searing leg-burning chug to the top of Bald Mountain. A $20 bill is tacked to a post at the top, first one there grabs it."
- SUPER D (Friday 6/30 @ 5:00 pm): "We start at the top of Bald Mountain and send you down some of the XC course, some of the DH course and finish down in creek canyon. It's almost all downhill with one short level section and one very short climb."
- CROSS-COUNTRY (Saturday 7/1 @ 10am): "a 60% / 40% mix of singletrack and fireroad with lotsa singletrack. Beginners will do about 14 miles, sports will do about 21, experts & pros will do 28 miles."
- SHORT TRACK XC (Sunday 7/2 @ 10: 00 am): The short-track is held on a 1-mile all-single-track loop.
- DOWNHILL (Sun. 7/2 @ 1pm): "has been called "world cup worthy." It has high speed stuff, a little bit of slower technical stuff and all the jumps and drops that the experts love, but with safe & sane outs for the beginners and sports. Best two of three format."
UPDATE (7/3/06): There's a race report for the XC competition here.
UPDATE (7/4/06): Race results have been posted.